A child who feels well, behaves well!
In this 4-week program, we cover:
Module 1: Looking at the Big Picture
- Nutrition facts that profoundly affect your child’s behavior and health
- The Super Mom Complex
- Window of Stress Time
- Fun ways to get kids moving
- Reductionistic thinking in science and where it’s gotten us
- GMO’s – the what and why
- Oils used in our foods – which ones are good?
Module 2: Change – How to Make it Happen
- How to create change without trauma
- Imprint – the power of understanding this concept
- Methods for helping your child with reactions to change
- First steps in changing up your food
- Tour of best brands
- The Drive Thru Kitchen – fast ways to get meals done
Module 3: Priorities and Gut Health
- How to prioritize your child’s life for success
- How rhythm fits in
- Creating optimal sleep patterns
- Food sensitivities - how to determine and what to do
- Gut health and the immune system
- Gut health and behavior issues
- How to restore the gut
Module 4: Biochemistry and Empowerment
- Stories of how it’s been done
- How folks got through the changes and out the other side
- Dealing with eating well under mega stress
- Why the right food makes it easier to cope when under stress
- Fast whole food for stress
This program is an online video course you can study and implement at your own pace. Each module has a video and a transcript/workbook plus I’ll be there to answer any questions you have to help you get the most out of the course and the biggest impact for your family!
Get started now!
Begin with the organic, biodynamic farmer caring for bountiful vegetable gardens or raising animals with consciousness and care for the earth and its living beings. The energetics and nutrition associated with both plants and animals raised in harmony with nature are always superior to commercially raised, pesticide ridden foods.
When I buy organic food, prepare it, cook it, then eat it, this is ultimately an act of self-love.The act of eating can be a bite by bite choice of body, mind, and spirit renewal.
By learning what foods support my vibrant health, I move daily towards getting better and better.
My goal with my clients is to first help them experience the change they feel when eating organic, whole foods. This is the first step of reclaiming body intelligence. Then, I support them on the journey to discover their power foods and zapping foods. Power foods bring them closer and closer to health. Zapping foods pull them further and further away from health. Everyone is different.
I work hard at understanding a person’s or family’s lifestyle and help them scheme solutions to this new lifestyle. There’s always a way. Food is always the first step, then I add supplements and testing, as needed.My biggest joy is watching the children of the families I have coached begin to thrive and be the amazing beings their parents always knew they could be.
We live in a culture in which true nutrition is elusive, needs to be taught and needs community support. I love guiding my clients into these networks so they can continue to become more vibrant every day.
Learn more about Sarah at www.fastfoodhealing.com.